Sunday, June 3, 2018

Passing out and more ignorance

Ok so now I have passed out. Another symptom to my health CV :D

I have felt really bad for the last weeks; my symptoms have been worse than ever. Blerh. I called my health care central and asked for an appointment to my doctor. Got an appointment on the 1 of June at 10:30am. I went back to bed to rest. Then I decided to get up to get some work done. I felt super funky. Dizzy, heavy head and pain in lower stomach. Went to the bathroom and then I felt even more funky. Sat down on the toilet and placed my head between my legs to get blood back in my head. Then I do not remember anything else then waking up at the bedroom floor. WTF happened?

Super stressed out and scared, called my dad. He told me to call my boyfriend. So I did and luckily he was not fully occupied at his work so he could keep an eye on me. I also called my health care central and told them what happened. They told me to have company by my side and not be alone. If things got worse, I should go to the emergency. Otherwise, stay resting and go to booked appointment on 1 of June.

I was super funky in my head the whole day. Completely exhausted and dizzy. Made me super sweaty and weak to just go for a walk around the house. I tried to rest as much as possible. I felt so patheric feeling like a 95 year old lady.

However, I managed to keep away from pass out again.

The doctor's appointment was somewhat a disapointment. I brought papers with me from the endocrinologist in Göteborg, showing my low cortisol and anemia, but my doctor did not listen much. He just told my cortisol is "within range" and that I do not have anemia. Even though my symptoms are 100 % like both low cortisol and anemia, my doctor refused to even send a referral to check it closer. But he did however tell me to send the notes or a referral from my endocrinologist in Göteborg, to the endocrinologists at his clinic, so "they could take a look". But I am pretty sure they will refuse to take me in. My doctor also told me "I will not treat you with any iron". I told him about my endocrinologist wanting to give me iron intravenously. He just said "I am not going to do that". OK..? Well fine.. don't bother examinating my low iron levels further either.

Geez, some people could not care less..

No comments:

Post a Comment