Monday, June 25, 2018

Excited by testing results

Some days has passed now.

I have performed the hormonal test, Comprehensive Female 1, and shipped it last week. The instructions how to take it were a bit messy. I did not get at first if I was going to take blood test several times a day or only once. I asked support and they replied "read the instructions" but in the instructions it did not say right out that only one test was needed. But they wrote "blood test" and not "blood tests" so I supposed it was only one test in the morning. I am very excited to get the results.

In Sweden we also have an independent lab called Werlabs, where you can pick tests you want to take and go to any health care center near you and take them and get the tests analysed by a doctor. You have to pay for it yourself but still you do not need to convince any doctor to take them. I will do that with some hormonal tests. I think my estrogen and testosteron are still haywire. And since doctors in Sweden don't listen to tests taken by f.eg. Nordic Labs (where I performed the Comprehensive Female), and they do listen to Werlabs, I will take some tests through them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment