Thursday, June 7, 2018

Incoming tests and talks

Some days ago I ordered the Comprehensive Female 1 test from Nordic Labs. I have done it before, I think it was 2014. My cortisol levels were not as they are supposed to be. Super low in the morning and higher in the evening. Quite the opposite as it should be. Since I am more fatigued than ever lately, it will be interesting to see how leves look like now.

Need to break blood on my own finger, that's the scary part. 

Tomorrow I will also visit my therapist. I will ask them to remove any unnecessary diagnoses the psychiatry has given me. Last summer they were mumbling about some personality disorders that they later on claimed I do not have. They even sat there with me for 10 minutes and then they had decided that I have this and this diagnose. Can doctors really do that? Don't they need proper examination to a client in order to tell diagnoses? However, these freakin' diagnoses have been hauting me since then. Going to emergency with stomach pain and not able to eat for 48 hours and they tell me it's only "in my head", as they did past winter. Made me insane. I reported that doctor, asking how it's relevant to check my psychiatric journal when seeking for stomach pain attacks. She told it is very important indeed. I never understood that. 

However, when reporting a doctor in Sweden, nothing ususally happens. The doctor does not get any punishment for treating someone in a bad way. I think maybe if they miss out some serious diagnose and the client dies, then maybe something happens. But I do not think even the doctor gets removed from her/his place, even. It's horrible. 

So I will see how it goes. Hopefully I get diagnose free with some good comment also so I can start getting proper treatment. The only psychiatric diagnose I would agree to that I have is somewhat generalized anxiety. During the last year since the crash I have anxiety because I have no idea what's happening to my body. And noone seem to be able to tell me what is actually happening. When I get reactions to pills and creams, I just hear "Oh that cannot be" or "I have never heard anyone with these reactions before, so it sounds unlikely". Yeah yeah, please stop invaliding me.. 

Anyone can relate?  

No comments:

Post a Comment