Wednesday, May 30, 2018

/ignored

I have tried contacting my district health care centre now to get this cortisone examination done. They seem very unwilling to check me up. I met another doctor than my usual and he just told me I could possibly not get that reaction from cortisone cream. I showed him my eczema and I told I need something for it, but without cortison. The doctor from the evening district health care centre told me I need to get proper treatment for that eczema without cortisone.

The doctor just ignored what I just said and told me he will prescribe a cortisone cream for me which is "somewhat weak and should do". He also told me I have iron deficiency and I need to buy something called 'Blutsaft' (a Swedish Liquid Iron Supplement). I told him I have tried that soo many years and it does not work! It also contains gluten which I do not consume. He said nothing. He also told me I might have vitamin D deficiency but he will check it with a blood test.

A letter came home some days after telling me I do have vitamin D deficiency but now when summer comes along, I do not need to take any supplements since being out in the sun will give me vitamin D. Geez, I have told that doctor that even in summer I have vitamin D deficiency. And that I cannot take vitamin D supplements since I get leg cramps and get super sleepy from it. He just /ignores me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment