Friday, August 3, 2018

Summertime hotness

Geez. It's really tiresome to be tired all the time. I have not had energy to write any post in the blog.

I have had vacation for three weeks now and I have mostly felt stressed. Stressed that "now I have three weeks off so I better do the best of them". Made me almost collapse the first days. I felt super weak and did not knew what to do. Right now in Sweden we also have intense warmth outside like we never have had before. Well, we have had it this hot but only for maximum a few days in a row. Now we have had tropical heat for about 2-3 months. It's really making my symptoms 100 times worse. I get grumpy, cranky, weak and fatigued. I guess that's also one reason why I didn't want to post any update, since I am so extremely grumpy the whole time. I will just write about how bad everything is, haha.

I called my health care central but my main doctor is also on vacation, of course. They wanted me to go there and meet a nurse to take my blood pressure. I told them it's going to be low as always, and they are going to do nothing, as always. They just tell me "oh you are going to be so glad about that when you are older". Yeah.. but I am young now, right..

Sigh.

So I am just trying to cope in the heat. I have started crocheting again, it makes me feel a bit better. However, it takes focus off my symtoms a bit. I want to learn how to knit. I have tried for 10 years but I always make a mess of it all. I want to knit a 1940s cardigan and I have a found a pattern that says it's 'easy'. So I might give it a try. But the perfectionist inside me might not like the result. Oh dear.

Did I mention I am grumpy all the time? Haha *smiles a bit*.

No comments:

Post a Comment